Happy 2018! Wishing you all a safe, happy, and successful new year. I thought I’d start the year with a short list of resolutions. Although I’m not one for using new year’s specifically for resolutions — I’d rather have short goals throughout the year — it won’t hurt to make a grand end point, right?
- Finish Firestarter, my Asian Fantasy YA novella, and rewrite it (possibly as a full novel)
- Finish rewrite of Rune Mage, my high fantasy mass-sacrifice novel.
- Read more! My reading motivation has dropped down to zero.
- Pass my clinical exam retake in May.
- Brew at least one of the plot bunnies that have attacked me during my late night musings of my WIP. Either a full-length Asian Fantasy or Western Science Fiction — yet undecided
What are your new year’s resolutions? Share them here!