As mentioned in a previous post, I shall be guest-posting in Kelly Anne Blount‘s Wattpad Block Party Winter 2018. After hearing suggestions from all my readers, I’ve decided to talk about fantasy story plotting, specifically regarding Rune Mage, including magic lore, character building, motivations, and the actual plotting process.
It’ll be heavily condensed, because there’s only so much I can squeeze into a single post! There are plenty of books published on a single topic alone.
Other suggestions from readers have included:
- Alternate ending to Seeker: Demon Killers
- Character interview with Ari from March City
- Alternate ending to Windcaster
- The storyboard of Windcaster
- Research (how much is too much/too little) in writing fantasy
- Deleted scenes from my works
- World-building in writing fantasy
As promised before, I’ll work my way through these in blog posts. The alternative endings will likely take some time, because I only ever really plot for a single ending.
Be on the lookout for my post on plotting fantasy stories! We launch in February!